1. Do you offer a free trial?
Yes! Please click here to apply for a Free Trial of our paid leagues.
2. What Stats do you offer?
We offer match stats for teams and individual players.
3. Who writes your previews & reports?
We have a team of carefully selected, trained writers each expert in the league that they cover.
4. Which tournaments do you cover?
We cover 25+ Leagues as well as a variety of domestic and international cups.
5. What are the advantages of a subscription?
Accurate & regularly updated information just a single click away allowing you to focus your attention and energies on other areas.
6. Do you offer any team news free of charge?
Yes! Premier League, Champions League, Europa League & English Cups can be accessed at no charge.
7. Do you offer any discounts?
Discounts begin at purchases of 4 leagues, or more. Please contact us for more information.
8. How long do subscriptions last?
Users can subscribe from as little as one month to a full season.
9. Can I change my subscription at any time?
We are happy to accommodate subscription changes as required.
10. Do you provide early team previews?
Our early news previews are one of the most popular aspects of our service and an invaluable tool for our subscribers.
11. Until when are your previews updated?
Updates are provided every day until match morning.
12. How can I access information within my subscription?
Most of our customers use their secure login via our website. We also provide an email alert service & access to an API feed.
13. How can I be sure of the accuracy of your information?
Our writers are trained to provide accurate content. Our quality assurance editors ensure that any errors are picked up and corrected in a timely manner.
14. Do you provide specific content on individual teams?
You can access detailed individual team information via our Teams page.
15. I would like to write for Football Team News. How do I apply?
Please use our Contact Us form. Include details of the leagues that you are expert in and your current availability. Should we require your services we will ask you to complete a detailed test.
16. What is the purpose of the Season Guide?
The Season Guide is to prepare you for the forthcoming campaign. We track transfers and analyse the potential of each team.
17. What is the purpose of the Season Review?
We like to draw the season to a close with an analysis of the positives and negatives of each team. This can be used as a point of reference once the next campaign starts.
18. Is your website mobile friendly?
Both secure and non-secure areas work seamlessly on any screen size.
19. Can I set my account to any time zone?
Your account can be set according to the time zone in which you live. All kick off times will be converted to your time zone.
20. What news articles do you focus on?
We provide various news articles on all the big tournaments as well as focusing on lower leagues and topical subjects. New articles can viewed on our website, or via email. Just input your address in the Subscribe field within the footer.